If you're anything like me, you are on Pinterest a few times
Why Organize Your Boards?
It's the beginning of the year and we are all looking to get fit and be more organized in our life. Why not our pins? Keeping your boards and pins organized will not only keep things easier to find for yourself, if you own a blog or business, it will make gaining followers easier. Trust me, who would want to follow a board called "Stuff"?
Moving A Pin From One Board To Another
- Go to the board with the pin you want to move.
- Place your cursor over the pin and you will see "Repin", "Edit", "Comment". Click on "Edit"
- From this screen you can edit the description, link, and board.
- If you want to move it, use the drop down arrow to either select the appropriate board or create one that makes more sense.
- When you are finished editing/moving the pin, click the save button.
I can't stress how important keeping your boards organized is. I love some of the people I follow, but I don't really want to follow all of their boards. Let's face it, I'm not a girly-girl and hate when my Pinterest feed is filled up with makeup and nail polish pins. I can unfollow those particular boards but still follow the boards that interest me. If their boards aren't organized, I may unfollow all of their boards out of frustration.